Owner and publisher of the content
Director of publication: Plastiform – Fabrice ALPANDA
Head office: Parc D’activité Charles Martel – Larzat – 202, Rue Gustave Courbet – Villeneuve les Maguelone 34750 – France
Phone : (+33) 1 30 95 45 45
SIRET : 303 033 195 00072
Share Capital of the Company: 375 000,00 €
Website design & Hosting
SIRET : 753 127 554 000 16
RCS : Montpellier B 753 127 554
Head office : 86 rue Pierre et Marie Curie. 34430 Saint-Jean-de-Védas
Tel : 09. 72. 58. 69. 96
Email : email@example.com
General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the website https://www.plastiform-info.fr/ is to provide information about all the company’s activities. Plastiform strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the https://www.plastiform-info.fr/ website. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by itself or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the website https://www.plastiform-info.fr/ is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. In addition, the information on https://www.plastiform-info.fr/ is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were put online.
Contractual limitations on technical data.
Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Plastiform du bonheur is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the user rights to all the elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of : Plastiform. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Limitations of liability
Plastiform shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the Plastiform website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. Plastiform may also be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of market or opportunity) resulting from the use of the https://www.plastiform-info.fr/. website. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Plastiform reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, Plastiform also reserves the right to hold the user liable in civil and/or criminal proceedings, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
Personnal Data Protection
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 as amended and European Regulation No 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the right to access, rectify, carry and delete your data or limit processing. You may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of your personal data. You can, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise your rights by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional information or complaints, you can contact the European Data Protection Board (more information on https://edpb.europa.eu/).
The personal data that may be collected on the Site are as follows:
- Connection to the site: on this occasion, your connection, navigation and location data are recorded.
- Online discussions: When you communicate with other users on the site, data relating to these exchanges are recorded.
- Information from third parties: Some of your data (in particular your surname, first name and telephone and/or postal details) may have been transmitted to us, with your prior consent, by our partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by these provisions.
- Contact: When filling in the contact form, your first and last name, e-mail address and message are collected.
- Cookies: Cookies are used, in the context of the use of the Site, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for browsing, the connection mode, the type and version of the Internet browser, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed). You have the option to disable cookies from your browser settings.
The main uses of your personal data are as follows:
- Access and use of the site
- Verification and authentication of your data
- Optimization of the layout and operation of the site
- Fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malicious software
- Implementation and management of a communication space between users and Plastiforms consultants.
- Provision of user support
- Provision of personalized content and services, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests
When certain information is required to access specific features of the Site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry, and if you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services, features or sections of the Site.
Your personal information is kept for a period of time that may not exceed 13 months/years, unless:
- You exercise, under the conditions provided below, one of the rights granted to you by law,
- A longer storage period is permitted or required by law or regulation.
During this period, the Site implements the organisational, software, legal, technical and physical means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, in order to prevent their damage, deletion or access by unauthorised third parties. Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees and agents of Rivelec, who are authorised by virtue of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for carrying out the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as for the proper management of the relationship with you, without you having to give your authorization. It is specified that, in the course of performing their services, subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Except in the cases set out above, Rivelec undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless required to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defence, etc.).
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- Update or delete your data by contacting us directly at email@example.com
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate
- Request portability or deletion of your data
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data
- Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use by our services of your contact details to send our promotions and solicitations via e-mail, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mail. This right remains valid whether the information concerning you has been transmitted directly to us by you or by third party partners to whom you have communicated it (in this case, you must click on the unsubscribe links provided in our SMS or emails or contact us).
These various rights are to be exercised by the webmaster in charge of processing personal data. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly by phone.
Hyperlink and Cookies
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the top right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use the custom settings for the history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.